Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans: Please visit F&M Bank’s PPP Knowledge Center for up-to-date information about First Draw PPP loans, Second Draw PPP loans, and loan forgiveness.
Our Digital Tools Make Things Easy, Secure, and Convenient
|Bal||Bal||Request available balances for all linked accounts|
|Bal(account name or numbers)||Balance Jane||Request available balance for a specific account|
|Details(account name or number)||Details 809884543||Request details of a specific account|
|History(account name or numbers)||History Jack||Request a list of the last four transactions performed using Mobile Banking|
|Transfer||Transfer 25.00 from Jane to Jack||Request a list of available text commands|
|Help All||Help All||Request a list of available text commands|
|Stop||Stop||Disable Text Banking|
Features and Benefits
- Pay bills, view balances, search history and transfer funds
- Deposit checks3
- Send money to friends & family1
- View the front and back of cleared checks
- Customize alerts
- Approve wires in dual control - business only
- Find the nearest F&M office or ATM
Security with F&M Mobile Banking.
F&M Mobile Banking utilizes best practice security services such as HTTPS, TSL encryption, PIN or password access, biometrics, and application time-out when your mobile phone or device is not in use. Only the phones that you personally enroll in the service can access your accounts. No account data is ever stored on your phone, including check images for Mobile Check Deposit. If your mobile phone or device is lost or stolen, you can disable the service immediately through Online Banking or by calling us at (866) 437-0011.
Contact us today:
M–F: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Sat: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Sun: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- 1Only available to clients with a personal debit card and a personal online banking profile. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply.
- 2F&M Bank does not charge for this service, however, your wireless carrier may charge you fees related to this service.
- 3Availability of your deposited funds is based on F&M Bank's hold policies, are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limit and other restrictions apply.