Now Here: New F&M Online & Mobile Banking
F&M Bank's New Online and Mobile Banking System for Personal Clients is now here offering:
- A Customizable, Easy-to-Use Interface
- Single User ID & Password for both Online & Mobile Banking
- The Ability to Send Money to Friends & Family1
Note: F&M's Business clients will continue to utilize the former Online Banking System and Mobile App (FMB-Mobile) until Summer 2019 when they will be transitioned to the new platform.
What do I need to know?
- Your account(s) have been transitioned to the new system. Your Online Banking User ID and Password are the same, but you will be required to create a new password upon initial login.
- Any transactions (e.g. recurring transfers, bill payments) previously scheduled in the former Online Banking System, have been carried over to the new system and will process as normal.
- You may notice a slight delay upon initial login as your transactions are loading into the New Online Banking System; this will correct itself as you continue to use the system.
- Since F&M's Online and Mobile Banking are now one system, you will use the same User ID and Password for Mobile Banking.
- If you use Intuit products such as Quicken® or Mint, please visit our Quicken® conversion page for more information on the process to reconnect to these third-party financial services platforms.
What do I need to do?
- Download "First Time Login Instructions" under the "How-to" menu.
- Review and accept F&M Bank's digital banking disclosures the first time you log in.
- Under the Settings menu, review and customize your Online Banking Alerts. While F&M’s New Online Banking offers many more Alerts than the former system, the new Alerts are slightly different. Please review your options to ensure you have selected the Alerts you would like to receive.
- Visit the App Store for your mobile phone and download F&M's New Mobile Banking app, FMB-Mobile.2.0. The New F&M Mobile Banking app icon is a gold F&M logo against a green background.
1Only available to clients with a personal debit card and a personal online banking profile. Terms, Conditions and Limitations apply.