Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans: Please visit F&M Bank’s PPP Knowledge Center for up-to-date information about First Draw PPP loans, Second Draw PPP loans, and loan forgiveness.
NEW F&M REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE SERVICE UPGRADE
Farmers & Merchants Bank is pleased to announce an upgrade to our Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) application. The new web-based application will optimize transaction processing and introduce new features. All RDC clients will be migrated to the new RDC system on a rolling basis now through July.
New features of F&M Bank’s RDC service will now make it easier to manage your business’s deposits including:
- Single Sign On (SSO) access via F&M Business Online Banking
- Expanded support of additional operating systems and browsers
- Ability to retrieve reports from a tablet or mobile device
- Real-time image accessibility
- Dual-control functionality (i.e. deposit and approval required) before a deposit can be submitted to F&M for processing
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Review this webpage often for updated information including webinar dates and times.
- Visit the How-to Section for FAQs, a step-by-step user Installation Guide, how-to videos and additional information including system and browser requirements.
- RDC users are encouraged to review all materials and attend a webinar. Webinar dates are coming soon.
- All existing RDC clients will be required to transition to the upgraded application. Our current RDC application will be decommissioned by summer 2020.
- Existing RDC profiles, accounts, and access entitlements will remain the same for existing clients.
- All RDC users will now be required to have a Business Online Banking profile (e.g. Username and password) due to the introduction of Single Sign On.