This webinar will cover:
- How will the amount of forgiveness be calculated?
- What is the maximum amount of forgiveness I can receive?
- What expenses are covered by the forgiveness amount?
- How do changes in my number of employees affect loan forgiveness?
- As a Borrower under the Paycheck Protection Program, it is your sole legal responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to Borrowers under the Small Business Administration Paycheck Protection Program (SBA PPP).
- Farmers & Merchants Bank urges SBA PPP Borrowers to closely review the latest SBA PPP law, regulations and guidelines (Guidelines). The Guidelines can be found on the Small Business Administration and the Department of Treasury websites: www.SBA.gov and www.Treasury.gov. Farmers & Merchants Bank cautions you that the Guidelines are evolving. The Small Business Administration periodically updates the Guidelines. Some updates modify prior Guidelines, other updates provide further clarification.
- Farmers & Merchants Bank does not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice. Individual facts and circumstances vary from Borrower to Borrower which will impact any answers regarding any interpretation of questions. You should consult with your legal, tax, and accounting advisors to obtain advice regarding your specific situation. Our education materials and communications should be considered in connection with, and are not intended to replace or serve as a substitute for, your close review of the Guidelines, and legal, tax or accounting advice you are urged to obtain from your tax, accounting and legal advisors.
- Our communications are summaries or excerpts of the Guidelines, and may contain our opinions or interpretations of the Guidelines. There may be interpretations that are valid that differ from our interpretations and opinions. You are cautioned against placing undue reliance on our views and our educational materials.