All F&M Branch Offices are open. Find a Location with a Drive-Up Teller Window.
A message from F&M Bank's CEO regarding the Coronavirus. Read More.
Reporting Suspicious Email or Fraud
- Are you receiving suspicious information such as e-mails requesting your online banking User ID and password, ATM PIN, or telling you your Debit Card has been deactivated? Have you received any other security notices or information you think may be suspect?
- Please call F&M's Fraud Support Hotline at (562) 344-2350.
Web Browser Security
- Ensure you are using the most up-to-date version of your preferred web browsing application.
- Read F&M's Online Privacy Statement
Types of Fraud & Protecting Yourself
- E-mail and Other Scams
- Protecting Your Information - Learn more about how you can stop internet pirates from stealing your personal information.
- Top 10 Consumer Scams – Protect yourself throughout the year. Find out more about the top 10 banking scams directly from the FDIC to help you stay prepared.
- Best practices on Spyware prevention and detection.
- What You Need to Know About Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks.
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information – Computer Security
- FMB-Mobile 2.0: Use F&M's Mobile Banking App to monitor your accounts, review statements, and report suspicious activity promptly.
- F&M Debit & Credit Card Alerts
- F&M Secure Email Center - Register for F&M's Secure E-Mail service and rest-assured that your communications and any sensitive information attachments like loan documents, tax returns, and personal identification details are secure when you send them to us.
- MasterCard® SecureCode™ - Protect your F&M Debit Card when making online transactions.